Family Wealth Planning
You have worked hard your entire life to create your wealth and now you want to ensure that on your death it passes to your loved ones.
This can be a very complex area of planning. However, with the help of our specialist team we can ensure that your wealth will be distributed in line with your wishes.
Our Family Wealth Planning service may involve some or all of the following planning:
- Estate Planning – ensuring that your assets are passed onto the correct people
- Inheritance Tax (IHT) planning – minimising the inheritance tax paid on death (please see our IHT Review Service)
- Trust Planning – identifying, explaining and recommending the appropriate trusts to reduce inheritance tax or preserve your assets within your family lineage.
- Wills – this is vitally important, in that if you die intestate (without a Will) your assets may not pass to the right individuals. A Will is you legally stating who you would like your wealth to pass to.
- Power of Attorney – giving somebody else the power to act on your behalf if you lose mental capacity.
Please also see our other estate planning services: