Throughout their working lives most people collect a number of different pension plans that are then parked in a drawer somewhere and forgotten about until they mature. The result of this is that your pension may not be worth as much as it could be...
Do you understand your current pension arrangements?
- What charges are you paying?
- How are the investments performing?
- How risky are these investments?
- Will I have enough in my pension at retirement?
- Am I paying an adviser who no longer services me?
At Bartholomew Hawkins we offer a number of pension review services which make sense of your existing arrangements. We will analyse your current pensions then provide a comprehensive report and investment strategy. One of our Financial Planners will take you through these reports and explain the current pensions, what these mean to you and what your options are. Any planning will be tailored around your current circumstances and future needs.
We have a wealth of pension experience within our team, with three members holding their advanced pension qualifications (currently less than 4% of the industry holds this qualification).
If you have any of the following arrangements we will be able to provide a review:
- Personal Pension Plan
- Stakeholder Pension
- Self-Invested Personal Pension
- Retirement Annuity Contract
- Section 32
- Trustee Buyout Bond
- Deferred Annuity
- Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution Schemes
- Section 226
Company Pension Schemes
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Stakeholder Pension
- Executive Pension Plan
- Final Salary Scheme
- Defined Benefit Scheme
- Small Self-Administered Scheme
- Group Money Purchase Scheme
- Occupational Scheme
- Additional Voluntary Contributions